Out of stock
Wolfberry – Fairy Seed – Chinese
Price: 120 Taka
Brand: Fairy Seed
**Seed quantity is not mentioned on the packet but it contains enough seeds for gardening
Germination Rate (Approx.): 85%
Physical Purity (Min): 98%
Genetic Purity (Min): 98%
HOW TO GERMINATE WOLFBERRY SEEDS
- Soak the seeds in water that is from 21 to 26 degrees Celsius for one to two days. This will increase their rate of germination.
2. Combine sand with commercial potting mix or garden soil until it is very fine. The ideal soil pH should be between 7 and 8, although gogi plants will grow in soil with a pH lower than that.
3. Plant the seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep indoors in pots if you live in a colder area. Move the pots outside when the weather begins to warm. If you live in a warmer area, plant them outdoors in partial sun after the danger of frost has passed.
4. Spray water on the soil. The temperature should be from 18 to 20 degrees Celsius.
5. Spray the seedlings with a mist sprayer until two leaves appear.
6. Snip off the main stem just above third leaf when it appears. This will cause the plant to grow laterally as a bush rather than vertically as a tree. A bushy form will yield more berries than a taller plant.
7. Transfer seedlings planted in containers to direct sunlight and water regularly.
The germination percentage given above is mentioned in the packet by that particular brand. We are not responsible if the results differ from the information stated.
In general, successful germination of seeds depends on lot of variables like, germination temperature, planting media, present weather condition of the area where you are planning to grow that particular item, soil pH, watering, sunlight, process and validity. So before complaining about the quality of seeds of any particular brand, kindly try all possible methods maintaining all conditions.
#wolfberry #fruit #Chinese #fairyseed #Flower #F1 #Hybrid #Color #Plant #Rooftop #seeds #Balcony #online #store #shop #company #my #garden #bd #mygardenbd #nature #ছাদ #বাগান #টব #গাছ #বীজ #in #Dhaka #Bangladesh