2 in stock (can be backordered)
Quantity: 100 gram
What Is 20-20-20 Fertilizer?
The 20-20-20 fertilizer is an all-purpose mix that works well for nearly everything that has green leaves and grows in the dirt. It contains equal parts nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
Benefits of 20-20-20 Fertilizer:
- 20-20-20 blends are well balanced and provide universal nutrients to plants.
- They help your plants thrive and may increase yield size as well.
- They aren’t species-specific, so you can use them on almost everything.
- Plants uptake more water and nutrients because they are healthier in general.
When Is the Best Time To Apply 20-20-20 Fertilizer?
The very best time to apply 20-20-20 fertilizer varies depending on the type of plants you’re fertilizing and their environment (namely the soil health and climate).
That said, generally speaking, early spring, mid to late summer, and autumn are all great times to add healthy doses of all-purpose 20-20-20 fertilizer to your garden.
Garden flowers, potted oranges, rose, indoor and outdoor ornamental plants, orchids, etc.
Leafy vegetables and melons and fruits, eggplant, pepper, onion, garlic, etc.
- Real hypertrophy, improve quality, increased yield
- Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium 1:1:1 and contains complete trace elements, which is the most balanced and easily absorbed complete formula.
2 grams per litre of water
Then spray it on the leaves once every 7-10 days
#220T #npk #20 #fertilizer #fertiliser #nitrogen #phosphorous #potassium